WORK & EXPERTISE
- Change & Transformation Management: steering, project management, monitoring and implementation in international change projects
- Corporate culture analysis and transformation, development of target picture, purpose, values and roll-out in the organization
- Corporate and change communication: Development and implementation of change story, change communication strategies and stakeholder engagement
- Design & Delivery of workshops and large group events
- Team development, also internationally
- Coaching of managers and leaders
- International & intercultural collaboration
- Conception and delivery of change management qualification and leadership programs
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Mirjam has gained valuable expertise in more than ten years working for several companies both in Germany and abroad, mainly in the financial industry.
In her last assignment, she was responsible for business development and communications for a major bank in Central and Eastern Europe. Her positions as executive assistant to the board, sales director, project manager and in human resources have enabled her to gain experience in a range of areas and at all hierarchical levels.
As a graduate in international business and cultural studies with work and life experience in Germany, Italy, France, Austria, Spain, Australia and Central Eastern Europe, she is highly versed operating in intercultural environments and is able to communicate fluently in German, English, Italian and Spanish. She is also a trained systemic coach and a certified trainer and facilitator.
Further to the projects with Doujak, Mirjam is working as trainer and coach, primarily in the areas of self-development, leadership and intercultural collaboration.
INSIGHT INTO MIRJAM
Mirjam enables people and organizations to develop new perspectives - with a broad view of what’s essential. She has a longstanding experience in accompanying transformation, change and learning processes with a special eye on integrating corporate culture and creating successful collaboration. Mastering the fine art of communication is very important to her. In her spare time, she is into yoga, running, reading as well as theatre which she began to adore at the famous Burgtheater. She currently lives in Vienna and Munich.